These days, peace of heart and mind is a rare and valuable commodity. I find that there are common thieves among us that seek to rob us of this vital element of life.
7 Thieves of Peace:
- Carrying a burden that’s not yours to carry.
- Comparing yourself to others.
- Focusing on a mission other than what God gave you.
- Worrying about things you cannot change.
- Majoring in minor things.
- Minding someone else’s business.
- Trying to be someone God never intended you to be.
“You will keep him in perfect peace, Whose mind is stayed on You, Because he trusts in You.” Isaiah 26:3
Don’t let them get away with it!