Below are a few of the things I plan to work on in the new year. With God’s help, I’ll grow, accomplish more and make more of a difference in the world.
1. Redeem time. Make the most of opportunities, waste less time and focus more on priorities.
2. Treasure the treasures. Be in the moment more with loved ones.
3. Maintain poise. When under pressure, when challenged by the unknown or by crisis, remain steady and stable.
4. Filter out the noise. Don’t give credence to the annoyances. Eliminate distractions.
5. Smile. Be kind. Respect others. Care.
6. Be unshakeable. Live more by the Spirit and less by my emotions.
7. Speak less, listen more, pray the most.
If I don’t plan to grow, I am planning to shrink. “But we do not belong to those who shrink back and are destroyed, but to those who have faith and are saved.” Hebrews 10:39